**Well it's Canada and it so happens Eugenie had a successful 2013 per where she is in her career right now. Watch out for her next year; she's talented and her grit is what I love most about her.
**I went through all of the slides but I must be missing something.....who is this chick and why is she featured?
**"Following a breakout 2013"??? from what? The college ranks? A food allergy? Her momma's house?
**Reading comments always reminds that more than half the people in the world have a double digit IQ...most of them are too dumb to get out once in awhile, yet they still post comments.. "Too often verbosity is confused with intelligence"..lol
**Wish her success
**why are most tennis players not wihite girls from the U.S.....where are they..ummm..Oh . I know, they can only cheerlead..and work for fox news...as blonde...
**WTA Newcomer of the Year -- 2013, some Canadian group voted her their "Beauty of the Week" earlier this year. And she looks good in her talent.
**I went through all of the slides but I must be missing something.....who is this chick and why is she featured?
**"Following a breakout 2013"??? from what? The college ranks? A food allergy? Her momma's house?
**Reading comments always reminds that more than half the people in the world have a double digit IQ...most of them are too dumb to get out once in awhile, yet they still post comments.. "Too often verbosity is confused with intelligence"..lol
**Wish her success
**why are most tennis players not wihite girls from the U.S.....where are they..ummm..Oh . I know, they can only cheerlead..and work for fox news...as blonde...
**WTA Newcomer of the Year -- 2013, some Canadian group voted her their "Beauty of the Week" earlier this year. And she looks good in her talent.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment