* Hmm... The coach is better looking. He's got nicer eyes, I think.

* Not really. Same nose and eyebrows, but not enough similarity to confuse the two.

*Close, but no cigar. Coach doesn't have Gosling's eyes, his most important asset. Without his eyes, Gosling would be nothing.

*Yeah they look nothing alike, similar features like the eyes a little and the nose, but look nothing alike.

* No, his eyes are bigger & I doubt it if people get them mix-up. Ryan has a sleepy eyes look while the new coach does not plus his face look round & Ryan's don't.

*He looks like Mathew Mc Konahey ( how-ever the hell you spell his last name ). The dude that just lost 100lbs @ looks like a skelaton, for another new stupid movie that no-one really cares about!

* Mmmmm coach looks just like him! After a game Im sure he just wants to relax and lift his feet up. I'd love to see if he tastes like Ryan.

*I hate how they phrased this as a key question. However. I've seen plenty of look-a-like stories on Yahoo were the people in question aren't even close to being such. These two on the other hand, I belive, are the closests I've seen on Yahoo in a long time. omg yes, and the guy is definitely cute.

*The coach is pretty cute and s long as he keeps the "coach" headphones on we're all good. Take 'em off and he cannot be helped, sorry-no Ryan Gosling.

*Yes he does very much so. However there is another actor who is playing on Dexter. He plays a serial Killer, who resembles Ryan Gosling.

*Not really. A little resemblance, but if you look at 50 pics, maybe 5 somewhat resemble Gosling. He doesn't even compare to Gosling.



0 comments:

Post a Comment