*Craigslist is a breeding ground for mentally disturbed psychopaths and various other criminal weirdos. No way in hell I'd give my approval if I was her.

*She looks pretty good in the high heels. If I was there, I'd take him up on it.

* I'm sure the guy meant well, but let's face it.....he's an idiot. Prostituting out your step daughter for football tickets. Subtly saying that's she's not attractive enough to get her own date without some kind of bribe, finally, going into a world of whack jobs and advertising she's yours plus you get free football tickets.

*He really doesn't care about his stepdaughter, especially when there are better sites for that.

*I'll take her out to McDonald, show her what a classy man I am. Then I'm taking her hand fishing for giant cat fish at the local swamp. Then off to my house in the local swamp to present her to my grandma.

*For the morons: He has four tickets and three people, and he's looking for someone to sit in the fourth seat. That isn't prostitution, people. Nor is it pandering, which is actually the correct charge. Heck, it isn't even scalping. Get a clue.

*this is the girls step father?? you are a very sick person pal. anyone that would advertise their daughter or step daughter that way is a pig and should be tossed in jail.
* He would have had better luck asking this during the Oregon-Tennessee game, if the daughter would consider Duck Green over Creamsicle Vols.



0 comments:

Post a Comment