**The Vols played with a lot of heart and a lot of guts,,,This is something i rarely saw during the Dooley years...Butch Jones is building a team!...

**after watching the replay in slow motion a few times it looks like Danielson was right the first time when he asked to see if he was gripping the tip of the ball with his fingers upon release which happens almost simultaneously as the ball breaks the plane of the goal line. If so, all that had to had happen would be to break that line with just the other end of the ball for it to be ruled a touchdown. Unbelievable ending in a game I was certain UT would find a way. UGA will likely meet BAMA again and may be the realistic choice from the east to have a chance against them for the SEC championship.

**This Gator is fast becoming a Vol fan also. Tennessee has had a rough go for the last few years. Along with the SEC, I would like nothing better than to see their swag back.

**Goes back to the 4th quarter. Wished Tennessee could've ran another minute off the clock before they scored, Granted, you never want to squander an opportunity to score 7 points, but run 2 more plays, force UGA to use their final timeout, kick the field goal (or score the TD), and give UGA the ball back with 1 minute to play and no timeouts. Might not of needed the OT. Disappointing loss, but this team is moving in the right direction.

**That rule is the dumbest in all of football. I am no tennesee fan nor georgia. If that ball would have been fumbled out of bounds on the 1/2 yard line and tennessee was last to touch it then guess what happens? Tennessee ball on 1/2 yard line. To give the ball to other team is absolutely atrocious way of officiating. I won't even go into the horrid officiating to make sure georgia was able to score to even make it to OT, that is another matter all together. Tennessee won that game no doubt about it, it is an absolute travesty that the refs made sure the scoreboard said georgia did. To go even further ball broke the plane without being out of the range of his hands. In my mind that is a TD, I have seen MUCH MUCH worse actually be called a TD. I would not support this even if it had been my team that won based on a pathetic rule. I hate this because it takes away credibility from the game and CFB is suffering from a massive shortage of that already.



0 comments:

Post a Comment